This information is for ERS members or other individuals who wish to access the ERS publications. If you represent an institution, library or subscriptions agent, please choose one of the links below.
- If you are a librarian or agent who wishes to purchase or renew single-site institutional access
- If you are a librarian or agent who wishes to purchase or renew multi-site or consortial access
- If you are an existing institutional subscriber who wishes to activate or alter your account, or view COUNTER usage reports
European Respiratory Journal (erj.ersjournals.com)
Full online access to the ERJ is available to ERS members or people at subscribing institutions. Pay-per-view access is also available.
Non-members have access to tables of contents, abstracts and search results, as well as articles older than 18 months and ERJ Open articles.
ERS Monographs (www.erspublications.com)
Full online access to the ERS Monographs is available to ERS members or people at subscribing institutions. Paid online access to individual books is also available.
Non-subscribers have access to tables of contents, abstracts and search results, along with full-text access to preface and introduction chapters.
Print copies of the ERS Monographs are available at http://www.ersbookshop.com. Discounts are available for ERS members and booksellers (please contact email@example.com for more information on the booksellers discount).
ERS Handbooks (www.erspublications.com)
Full online access to the ERS Handbooks is available to:
- people who have purchased paid online access to individual books (access via http://erspublications.com/Activate-online-access)
- people who have purchased printed copies (access via http://erspublications.com/Activate-online-access)
- people at subscribing institutions (institutional access is granted via IP address)
Non-subscribers have access to tables of contents and search results.
Print copies of the ERS Handbooks are available at http://www.ersbookshop.com. Discounts are available for ERS members and booksellers (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the booksellers discount).
ERJ Open Research (openres.ersjournals.com)
ERJ Open Research is published continuously online and is free to access.
European Respiratory Review (err.ersjournals.com)
The ERR is published quarterly and is free to access online.
Breathe is published quarterly and is free to access online.
Individual access to full ERJ content or the ERS Monographs online is restricted to ERS members. Membership is available via many national respiratory societies, or directly. Visit www.ersnet.org/options-fees-entitlements.html to learn more.
Managing your account
If you are already an ERS member, you can manage your account by logging into myERS, at http://my.ersnet.org
Email alerts and social media
Email new-content alerts are available for all the journals. You can manage your alerts preferences at http://ersjournals.com/cgi/alerts
ERS produces an email newsletter, the European Respiratory Weekly, which features news about the publications, the society and the wider respiratory field. Sign up at www.ersnet.org/subscribe
Terms and conditions
- The person using the European Respiratory Society (ERS) publications online may view, reproduce or store copies of articles provided that the articles are used only for their personal, non-commercial use. Uses beyond that allowed by the "Fair Use" limitations (sections 107 and 108) of the US Copyright law require permission of the publisher.
- For permissions to copy beyond the amount permitted by the US Copyright Law and for reprints, please contact email@example.com.
- Any uses and/or copies of this content, in whole or in part, must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title and publication title.
- Upon joining ERS, members are issued with a username and password giving them access to ERS publications online. These details are for their personal use only. The ERS reserves the right to investigate suspicious online account activity and to withdraw access if necessary.
- Access to the ERS publications online may be provided to individuals on a paid-for basis. In this case, access is for their personal use only, and must not be shared or made public. The ERS reserves the right to investigate suspicious online account activity and to withdraw access if necessary.
- Some ERS members may subscribe to print copies of one or more ERS publications. This is on the basis of the provision of a valid, usable postal address. ERS reserves the right to request an alternative postal address if its mailing provider is unable to use the primary address. The mailing service used is on an economy delivery basis only. ERS may change its mailing service as desired.
For all enquiries regarding the ERS publications, please contact:
- +44 (0)114 267 2860
This page was updated on 1 August, 2016