The ERS publications, online and in print, are excellent place for companies in the respiratory field to promote themselves and their products through advertising.
Please contact Alex Delage for detailed information: [email protected]
The ERS publications target a key professional market in the respiratory field, as ERS members and readers include the most influential decision makers in hospitals, clinics and laboratories.
These individuals trust and support the ERS publications, which have over 20 years' experience and extensive circulation.
Advertising policy and disclaimer
Advertisers are valued partners in bringing the ERS publications to readers. The aim of this policy is to ensure that the content of advertising in the ERS publications serves the best interests of those readers.
- Advertisements must be legal, decent and truthful and must comply with the relevant laws, regulations and industry codes for the geographic area in which they appear.
- Advertisements for products making therapeutic claims but without marketing authorisation or CE marking (or local equivalent) should be submitted with all claims substantiated in full length research papers published in peer reviewed journals.
- Readers should immediately be able to distinguish between advertising and editorial content.
- ERS accepts advertising for products and services that are of interest to users in their personal as well as professional lives.
- In line with the spirit of the ERS policy on tobacco, ERS does not accept advertising relating to tobacco products, or to products and services from tobacco companies, their foundations, or their wholly owned subsidiaries.
- ERS does not allow advertising to influence editorial decisions.
- Advertising may be targeted by geographical area but may not be targeted to specific webpages (or groups or types of webpage) or to specific readers (or groups or types of reader).
- Advertising is subject to editorial oversight. Advertising may be refused if it judged by editors, society officers or society staff to be unsuitable.
The advertiser shall be liable for the content of any of its advertisements published according to its instructions. The advertiser shall indemnify and hold harmless the European Respiratory Society against and from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses whatsoever, including reasonable counsel fees, arising from the content of any of its advertisements.
This page was updated on 27 May, 2016