Have your products been presented in one of the ERS publications?
Is one particular article of interest to you and your clients?
Do you want to personalise the message in the language of the country where it is actually distributed to give it a greater impact?
The European Respiratory Society's publications office can organise for you:
- The English reprint or ERS-approved translation of any article of interest to you from the European Respiratory Journal, ERJ Open Research, European Respiratory Review, ERS Monograph or ERS Handbooks, or Breathe.
- Personalisation of your reprints by adding your company logo on the front cover page.
- Advertisement of your corporate or product message with the reprint - key positions are available.
For a personalised offer, please contact Kay Sharpe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, use the online reprint/translation estimate form.
Please include the following information (where applicable) for all requests:
- Details of the author, journal, year and page range of the article to be translated or reproduced.
- The number of reprints/translations required.
- The language in which the article is to be printed.
- Special requirements, e.g. shrink-wrapping, hole-punching, disclaimer, company logo or advertisement.
- Full contact details, including an e-mail address.
This page was updated on 11 September, 2015